SMTA Acceptance Phase ongoing for INCREASE Citizen Science Experiment
The INCREASE Citizen Science Experiment (CSE) has entered the phase of Standard Material Transfer Agreement (SMTA) acceptance. The SMTA is a contract that needs to be accepted by all participating citizens in order to receive their seeds. So far, more than 1,700 citizen have accepted the SMTA and the shipping of seeds is starting tomorrow. The acceptance of the SMTA is totally free of charge. You can find more detailed information on the SMTA here: https://www.pulsesincrease.eu/experiment/smta
These are the steps to accept the SMTA:
- Please wait until you receive an email from the sender "email@example.com" informing you that your SMTA has been activated for you (please also check the spam folder). The SMTA needs to be activated for each participant separately.
- Please make sure to have downloaded the newest version of the INCREASE CSA App.
- Open the App. On the App starting page you should see a “News” asking you to confirm your data. Please click on it to access the personal data section. Alternatively, you can click on the menu list in the top left corner (the 3 dashes) and then on the upmost menu point “My CSE”.
- Check and enter and confirm your data: You will see an orange field which says “confirm data”, please click on it. You can then check your data available and add your full street and house number in the “address” field. Please check carefully if you have filled in your details correctly before validating, as wrong address data can only be corrected via email.
- Wait until you receive an email informing you that your SMTA is ready. This might take some hours or up to a day when the related servers are busy.
- Upon notification via email, accept the SMTA. You can access the SMTA acceptance interface either directly via the “News” on the App starting page or under “My CSE”.
- You are ready to receive your seeds! They will be sent to you from Ancona, Italy, via mail.